Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Quick Dance Workout

The weather gods are on crack in Missouri (and much of the country it seems).  Today's high was 30-something.  Brrr...But I didn't get out much.  I worked at home so except for running the kids to school and walking to the curb for the mail and newspaper, I was relatively snug at home.  Tonight was another Brownie night.  One hour of time blocked out for me if I am not in charge (which I am not again until April - wahoo!).  So I went to Stacy's and Just Dance'd for 50 min or so.  Not as tough as CardioX, but still got a little sweaty.  We hadn't done that in a while and it was easy enough to squeeze in to the time allotted.  Also, tomorrow she invited me to join her for a new fitness class that I hear will be TOUGH.  You'll have to come back tomorrow night to see what kind of cruelty she is subjecting me to. 

Also, I forgot to post my MMNW for the record.  The bad part of it being done right after I wake up is that I am not entirely sure what it said now that I try to recall it.  It was 174 something.  I think 174.6 or 174.8 so around a lb down from last week.  I'll take it.  I saw some lower numbers midweek last week, but after a weekend, that isn't so bad.  Slowly chipping away at this body that took years to get this way.  I try to be patient, but some of you know that is a tough chore.  Fitness doesn't come as fast as fatness!

2 comments:

  1. "Fitness doesn't come as fast as fatness!" Ain't that the truth. Just keep up what you are doing and you will get there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoy reading your blog because you have a ton of drive. You are committed to the journey which is awesome.

    ReplyDelete