Monday, January 23, 2012

Bah Humbug Workout

I know you say "Bah Humbug!!" when you don't like Christmas.  Does it go for workouts too?  Stacy came over and we did some arms, shoulders and back work with good ole' Tony Horton.  Though it is a bit of a fail because I really don't own heavy enough weights to push it nor a chin up bar nor the bands I can hook on the door to simulate owning these things.  But I still felt it and will still be sore at least in my biceps tomorrow (since I can already feel soreness there).

I wanted to sweat.  I should have just said so.  But I was in a mood and didn't communicate effectively my need to work out some "issues" tonight.  So then I was just annoyed to be doing an hour of freakin' arm work.  Oh well - I've sent a message to Susan to see if she is up for a run tomorrow.  If not, I'll go anyway.  I need to shake this crappy mood.  Probably nothing that another four or five days and a box of Tampax won't cure, but I'd like to at least be less pissed off at the world.

4 comments:

  1. Yes, you can say Bah Humbug for workouts. Hope things get better for you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A good day of cardio will do the trick for ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Call things whatever you want, I do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As The Clash so eloquently put it, "Let fury have the hour, anger can be power, do you know that you can use it?"

    ReplyDelete