Friday, January 13, 2012

Busy day, quick workout

I felt like I was running all day, but it wasn't the kind that I could count as a workout.  So when Stacy called, I said I'd meet her after I got the family fed.  We did P90X CardioX which is one of the shorter workouts.  She wanted to do AbRipperX too, but I was still sore from all the core work last night and just not into it.  Not a lot on tap for our weekend and the cold weather is supposed to abate some so hopefully I'll get in some more workouts.  I'm beat and ready to shower and hit the hay.  First piano lesson for my girl at 8:30 AM.  Hope she likes it!

5 comments:

  1. Good luck with piano lessons. Music was an absolute savior for me when I was a kid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to get a workout in! I know what you mean about being sore from the core work (for the first time ever in my life). You have to admit it is a good sore feeling though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I was 3 years old I had my first piano lesson. I left it crying. Of course, it didn't take and I wound up taking lesson for another 20 years or so.

    ReplyDelete
  4. CardioX is a good workout to do if you have limited time for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with those piano lessons! :)

    ReplyDelete