Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Brownies = Workout!

No, I didn't consume Brownies and thus have to work out.  I took my daughter to Brownies and it bought me just under an hour to get in a workout.  Thankfully, Stacy lives about 1.5 miles from church and had CardioX cued up on the DVD player waiting for my arrival.  We had enough time to sweat with Tony and get me back out the door with time to spare (which was good as my gas tank was EMPTY and there is a gas station between her house and church).  So it wasn't a crazy long workout - no time for abs - but it was a workout nonetheless.

Spent most of the morning working on my tax stuff.  Got that sent to the CPA.  Had granola for breakfast, tomato soup and some chips for lunch, hamburger (beef/venison) for dinner with some carrots.  One scoop of Edy's low fat ice cream when everyone (sis and her family and my kids) had some after the workout/meeting return.  Not a great food day, but not awful. 

6 comments:

  1. Oh darn... I thought it was about brownies to eat! I have a weakness for brownies. However, Girl Scout Brownies are important too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did very well today. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use the rational that if I workout, I can eat bad, so I thought this post was going that way! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Re your comment...I started out plenty slow on trails, walking all but the gentlest downhills and most of the uphills. Still slow on trails, but they're a lot more fun and easier on the knees than the road. Yeah, more tripping hazards, but I manage to fall on sidewalks, too, and the landing is typically softer on trails. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great time management getting a workout out in while your daughter was at Brownie's!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how you came in hot for the workout and then made a quick egress to stay on schedule. That's what juggling all this stuff is all about.

    ReplyDelete