Thursday, March 22, 2012

Another Quickie

After a really stressful day, followed by a quick stop at the grocery store while my daughter did her volleyball practice, I really wasn't feeling a workout.  But when Stacy showed up, I drug myself off the couch and threw on my workout capris for some KenpoX.  I'm glad I got my sweat on, but I never really got "into" it.  Took a shower and did some canoodling with my husband before finally getting to sleep.  Another crazy day on tap with an insane deadline, so I'd better get the lunches made and get ready to face it. 

P.S.  I'll try to look into Dailymile or similar for workout tracking, but for now the blog serves this purpose.  Thanks for the suggestion.

5 comments:

  1. You did better than me. I did nothing yesterday or the day before!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's the calorie burn per minute of canoodling?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is canoodling like canoeing but with different gear? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've looked at dailymile, but I find I can only keep track of so many websites...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I use BeginnerTriathlete.com for my traing tracker, it's great!

    And I had a whole other thought of what canoodling was, which judging by everything is totally wrong!

    ReplyDelete