Monday, October 8, 2012

A few more miles...

This weekend was pretty busy - laundry, fire dept 100th anniversary parade, more laundry, fixing a toilet (ok, well - my husband and father-in-law did this), church, stuffing myself with pizza (ugh) plus all day ATV ride for charity in the cool fall air with bright sunny, blue skies.  That works for you though because I get to put off boring non-picture posts one more day.  My husband and I did go for a nice walk before it got dark last night.

Husband drove one with daughter on back
Son drove our other ATV with me on the back
This was at a nice break on the Gasconade River


A self-pic of me and my boy
There were almost 100 machines and the wrapped around this field and
went up the hill behind us with several in front of us too. 
Needless to say, with kids home all day today - it was hard to get much done today that didn't involve them (though I helped my daughter knock out part of a big project for school - yay).  Stuff ourselves at lunch with daddy today too.  Ugh. 

The boys took off right after he got home from work for a Scouts/Knights of Columbus project at church.  I couldn't convince daughter to go to grandma's so I could get on my bike and kind of lost the desire once they got home and time was getting short.  Thankfully, Stacy came through dragging me along for a 3.54 mi jog (ok, with some walking). So a few more miles down, but I am going to have to get with it on the bike mileage.

YTD
Swim: 14,700 yds / 25,000
Bike: 637.3 mi / 1000
Run: 272.8 mi / 350

Tomorrow is early release and daughter's piano lesson, but maybe I can squeeze in a short bike ride somewhere after getting my sewer plans submitted and some work on my site plan that is due on Friday and supervising homework after school.   Deep breath....

2 comments:

  1. Tough to train with so much going on! I totally understand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures...

    Keep plugging along. Sometimes life makes it hard, but you can do it! :)

    ReplyDelete