Tuesday, February 7, 2012

West Greenway Run

Today was mostly cloudy and cooler, but still mild for February so I didn't have to pile on too many clothes for a mid-morning run on the greenway.  Susan and I met at the Edgewood parking lot and headed towards the middle school on Fairgrounds.  We did 4.64 miles round trip with plenty of walking/talking mixed with some jogging.  It really is cheaper than therapy.  Forgot to look at my watch, but it took around an hour. 

Came home for a recovery hot dog with my boy.  Not the ideal post-workout lunch, but so be it.  That's the leftovers we had.  He did indeed have strep, but thankfully isn't feeling too awful and has just laid low today in front of the boob tube.  Back to school tomorrow buddy!  And back to getting some work done for me.  Been a slacker with all the sick kid stuff.

5 comments:

  1. Good job on the run and glad that your son is getting better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to hear that he is feeling a bit better today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a nice run! Glad your boy's feeling better. I hate when my kids are sick.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad he's feeling better :) Good for you for getting out there and doing your 'therapy' :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. When a child feels better order is restored to the universe...

    ReplyDelete